Unless you are experienced and knowledgeable in the real estate sales world, you run the risk of spending more than you should, or missing out on a property that fits your needs the best. Don’t let this happen!
Lake Geneva Real Estate – Tips For Picking a Realtor
Are all realtors created equal? I think we all know the answer to that!
When you hire a real estate professional to handle the job, you want to make sure he or she possesses certain qualities, such as:
- Punctual – Pick someone who will do what they say when they say they’ll do it!
- Professional – Professionalism goes a long way in real estate. No reason to use an agent lacking in this area.
- Experience – Nothing against the new guy, but using a seasoned realtor can help you avoid many common mistakes that occur during real estate transactions.
- Knowledgeable About the Area – It is crucial that your realtor has extensive local knowledge. This can help you to find the right property for you, connect you with a buyer, or make suggestions about other details such as loans etc.
- High Ratings (You Can Check Online) – Just pick someone who does a good job!
- Connections – A realtor who has connections can make things happen. Any little hiccup along the way is more likely to be resolved if your Lake Geneva real estate agent has those important connections!
- Appearance – Find someone who presents themselves in a professional looking manner. A professionally dressed agent brings confidence and professionalism to the table.
These are just some of the things you should look for when searching for a realtor to help you locate your property or help you sell the one you already have.
Time Saver – Which Lake Geneva Real Estate Agent Meets This Criteria?
I recently bought a home in the Lake Geneva area. When the time came for me to choose a realtor, I went with someone who has a strong local presence, someone who has been in the area a long time, and came with many great referrals. That would be Kathy Baumbach of Shorewest.
For my family and I, finding the right home was a process. It was not a decision we wanted to take lightly, because we ultimately wanted the house we can spend the next 15 years of our life happily raising our family in, and that is exactly what Kathy helped us find.
Was it easy? No. We looked at many houses along the way. Was it fun and exciting? Yes!!
Kathy made us very comfortable the entire time. She came to each showing on time, and well informed about the property and neighborhood. Any questions we had were answered on the spot, and there was always a professionalism about her that my wife and I both appreciated.
Kathy is the Assistant Director of Sales with Shorewest. She has years of on the job experience, and knows about the area’s listings as well as any realtor in the area. Kathy is an excellent choice if you want to buy or sell property in or around Lake Geneva Wisconsin. Check out her profile on Realtor.com.
Click Here to check out Kathy’s listings, and to see some of the recent properties she has sold, or you can call Kathy direct at (262) 745.5439.